Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A Whirlwind of Terrorism



I kid, I kid. But oh how I wish for someone to make such fantasic speculations for real.

Comments:
If you didn't anthropomorphise nature, mother nature would cease to be a 'terrorist' but rather a value-free entity.

This just goes to show that it is how we 'feel' that is gradually determining how we understand, or perhaps 'misunderstand' is a better word, reality. This 'feeling' is in turn based on our acceptance of the unnatural (nation-state) as natural which in turn leads us to contradistinguish the 'soldier' and the 'terrorist'. The nation-state, by its very existence and ideology necessarily leads to the production of the 'terrorist' in its current manifestation.

Ahh, the tyranny terms exerts over the human mind and dictates thought and action, and the production of more terms, is awe-inspiring.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?